Due before next time we meet.
Sample thesis statements:
- The author's purpose was the importance of friendship.
- Bradbury sought to show the reader that the experiences from a young age can impact a grown person and change their life forever.
- In "The Utterly Perfect Murder", Ray Bradbury wants to teach us not to dwell on the past and not to hold grudges.
- Through Doug's initial urge to kill Ralph, Ray Bradbury sought to show us that it is human nature to want revenge as a way to move on from the past.
- The author's purpose was to show loneliness can emotionally kill a person.
- Bradbury wanted to show that violence is not the only way to destroy someone's life.