Questions to consider:
- Assess a character's or characters' actions and his/her motivations for those actions
- Do the happenings in the reading connect to issues or believes your own life? Do they reinforce or challenge those issues/beliefs?
- What struck you as shocking or moving? Why do you think you reacted this way?
- Did the reading stimulate any thoughts or ideas? Did it make you realize or think of something you've never realized or thought of before?
- Any other ideas you may have that reflect upon the relevance of the reading
Don't forget that you need TWO QUOTES in your own response. You also need to RESPOND TO A CLASSMATE'S POST.
Posts are due by 8PM on 10/20.
***Those of you in this week's seminar, please DO NOT use the blog to respond to the seminar prompt. Choose another issue to discuss.***